Not taking away from the other post for prompts, but I kind of thought this one was cool, so here we go: And yes, I'm working on the ones from before, ask my notebook.
Pick an emotion/thing and I'll write a fic or a drabble based on that. You can pickyour top three your favorite and I'll write at least one, possibly with your muse if I know them in general.
1. Playful
2. Murderous
3. Flailing
4. Incarcerated
5. Deviant
6. Ill
7. Intoxicated
8. Wildly Inappropriate
9. Eloquent
10. Cooking
11. Naked
12. Bitchy
13. Inexperienced
14. Young
15. Long-winded
16. Bedtime
17. Jealous
18. Inquisitive
19. Confused
20. Sexy
21. Angry
22. Loving
23. Working
24. Needs-a-Hug
25. Choose-your-own
Pick an emotion/thing and I'll write a fic or a drabble based on that. You can pick
1. Playful
2. Murderous
3. Flailing
4. Incarcerated
5. Deviant
6. Ill
7. Intoxicated
8. Wildly Inappropriate
9. Eloquent
10. Cooking
11. Naked
12. Bitchy
13. Inexperienced
14. Young
15. Long-winded
16. Bedtime
17. Jealous
18. Inquisitive
19. Confused
20. Sexy
21. Angry
22. Loving
23. Working
24. Needs-a-Hug
25. Choose-your-own
hmmmm...haha
Date: 2011-08-27 03:14 am (UTC)intoxicated, jealous, sexy.
no subject
Date: 2011-08-27 03:16 am (UTC)Bitchy
Inexperienced
Playful
no subject
Date: 2011-09-13 01:50 am (UTC)Playful (http://cpturetheworld.livejournal.com/697.html)
no subject
Date: 2011-09-14 01:57 am (UTC)